Frozen at 'Sending Client Info' screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For the whole yesterday and today PH hasn't worked one single bit. Everytime I try join I'm always frozen at the 'Sending Client Info' screen which leads to me restarting my PC. I tried verifying game cache and removing all demos. I think I removed all addons , I clicked 'Unsubscribe All' in Gmod - Addons. This only started happening after my ban expired. I only played before my ban so something to do with that.

Reaction score
Demo's should not cause problems so do not delete them as it is not allowed for perpheads in case you need to provide a demo as evidence.

Did you subscribe to all the content packs again after uninstalling all your addons, in case not subscribe to all of them including the map and try again.

Try going to your gmod folder and delete folders: download, downloads, downloadlist. This will clear the downloads of servers including perpheads and they will be reinstalled correctly and fresh when joining again.

Other than all of this I don't know any other possible fixes.

Reaction score
Can I have the link to all the adding? Thanks
[DOUBLEPOST=1510260027,1510219904][/DOUBLEPOST]I have installed all the PH Addons that @Jessamy Hudson sent me the link to and deleted the download , downloads , downloadlist files as @DutchAero suggested. When I first tried joining I got in the server but haven't fully loaded in but what happened is I froze at spawn. I waited 20mins roughly and nothing happened so I had to restart my PC. I tried to join again 2 more times and as usual I was just frozen at the 'Sending Client Info' screen. I have reinstalled Garry's Mod and tried joining and still stuck at the 'Sending Client Info' screen. I really don't know what to do and I hope this isn't the end of PERP for me...

Reaction score
I used to have this problem with my old laptop...it has always done that to me but the only solution for me to join the server was to fully reset my pc and wipe the hard drive.

Reaction score
I used to have this problem with my old laptop...it has always done that to me but the only solution for me to join the server was to fully reset my pc and wipe the hard drive.

Rip PH for me then , I’ll fuck up badly. I’m not really good at that type of stuff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1510351767,1510329376][/DOUBLEPOST]Talking about PH not working , other games such as CSGO ins't working aswell. Crashing randomly and just got a ban for it. I really don't know what to do... :/

Reaction score
Rip PH for me then , I’ll fuck up badly. I’m not really good at that type of stuff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1510351767,1510329376][/DOUBLEPOST]Talking about PH not working , other games such as CSGO ins't working aswell. Crashing randomly and just got a ban for it. I really don't know what to do... :/

If CSGO isn't working aswell this might be this typical problem with games if you have windows 10.

Go to the Xbox app and go to settings, then click on Game DVR and change 'Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR' off.

Reaction score
Man for everything there is a tutorial on youtube, and you can always try it as it won't break your PC aslong you don't download shit that is not save.

Reaction score
Or just do a full reinstall of gmod lol
Already tried a week ago lmao
[DOUBLEPOST=1510424577,1510424481][/DOUBLEPOST]
Man for everything there is a tutorial on youtube, and you can always try it as it won't break your PC aslong you don't download shit that is not save.
@Jasperkel I just reset my PC fully and wiped drive and that. Just installing Gmod and CSS textures ( and other things u need such as AVG , discord etc).
[DOUBLEPOST=1510676050][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jasperkel It does

Status
Not open for further replies.