Evidence of the bank robbers shooting first

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind

Reaction score
Numse;n8217 said:
What is this related to?

It is related to a situation which happened in game not long ago, about a suspected rule breakage by the officers. But nothing for you to worry about.

ind

Reaction score
Okay then.

From as far as I've seen the Police and SWAT did in fact return fire and to be honest with you they had the right to. Many people said to me that the bank robbers shot a couple of civilians before the police and swat arrived at the scene, however the Police did well for not shooting straight at the bank robbers after they were informed of this situation. Nevertheless, as I've watched the demo the Bank Robbers who of course involved I have to tell you that there was no rule breakage here. And just to finish off a couple of things, they did actually shoot another civilian while the Officers were surrounding the outside area so that gives them a valid reason to fire upon the suspects. Just one more thing, after the bank robbers did shoot civlians and the police did try to negociate by saying "drop the weapons and surrender/give up" etc, even if the 5 minutes wasn't up, it still would be a valid shootout, plus the fact as I've already mentioned they did fire upon the police also.

Status
Not open for further replies.