Fail bank robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [Zefux] Poxier #Titwank

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: I believe the sniper was BelgLmfao

His/Her SteamID: Can't find his profile (quite sure you can check from logs of something such as that)

Reason: There was a sniper sniping at police officers when we were trying to get the bank robbers. It's against the rules. (End of the demo)

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/en/7130f76a51ccdc450a1712b8f0b24f4f/ Demo is quite long but... Hey, it's still there

Reaction score
well that's funny because i was hiding behind a stove with kat when u guys suddently start shooting us before 5 minutes were up :D ( sent this from my phone i'll post demo later)

Reaction score
belglmfao;n10544 said:
well that's funny because i was hiding behind a stove with kat when u guys suddently start shooting us before 5 minutes were up :D ( sent this from my phone i'll post demo later)
This is about the first bank robbery that occurred... Look through the demo and you will notice how someone ran into the distance and later someone was sniping us when we were in cover. Impossible to shoot us from the bank. And, someone said later "Don't tell its u" when I asked in OOC who was the sniper, so... In my opinion, this is rather serious.

Reaction score
Idk who the sniper was but it wasn't me since i was robbing it IN the bank behind the counter holding a benelli. So stop saying that I'm breaking rules if you dont know it for sure. And that "don't tell it's you" was something very different.

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
Idk who the sniper was but it wasn't me since i was robbing it IN the bank behind the counter holding a benelli. So stop saying that I'm breaking rules if you dont know it for sure. And that "don't tell it's you" was something very different.
And yes this is from the first robbery

Reaction score
belglmfao;n10580 said:
Well, it might've not been you but could admin check the demo and/or logs? And that "Don't tell it's you" wasn't "very different"... I literally said to OOC like "Who was the sniper sniping at the bank from outside?" And a car passed by, and someone from said "Don't tell it's u". And you were in that car as well so...

Reaction score
I am unable to download this demo:
63ws2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.