AR on Noel Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blobvis 2.0
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stronk Snowman / Noel Stone
His/Her SteamID: ?
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So I was with my friends at bank and one was sniping the roof (no no bank robbery) and the cops/SWAT responded to the bank. I was in my car (mazda- RX8) driving away from bank when I see 2 SWAT members on the street, I adjust my speed and try to pass nicely because 1 was on the road, at that moment I try to get closer they completely started to shoot my car for no reason. I think they should be punished for 2.1 Play Realistically.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/7832dd127a1a06b9e8256b9af202624f/
Tick: I can't review my Demo's because I am missing V3 (don't know how)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay so you report me but i was not the one who even disabled the vehcile it was like 2 other poeple shooting at it too and you report me wow
[DOUBLEPOST=1453630854,1453629971][/DOUBLEPOST]Hm also your friends didnt even open the door to you they never did /me opens door thats weird

Reaction score
Double check that you've downloaded all of the PH workshop content and then join the server before playing your demo. If it does play, get all of your needed info before shutting it off.

User0

• No tick has been given. I'd do what lelios said and load the map first.
    Please resubmit again when tick is found and use another host as the download speed is 1kb.
    @blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.