Farewell

Reaction score
Bye dude, i feel dishonoured i am not between it <3,
I hope you get back! I will grow, i will stay strong without you!

You were one of the people i played the most with.

GL with the military and hope to see you back in the future

Reaction score
Yo nigga fock off or ill fock you up. Hope we talk again after you return. <3

Reaction score
ca6f7f03bea5e0144848b3ec018f1267.gif

Reaction score
Cya William, we didn't meet eye to eye ic but you were a nice guy and good to talk to. Good luck for the future.

Reaction score
I am sad that you have left . Now where will I get money for jeffs (@TheBoss2015) caddy ( which I will buy for him but I will never forget you you tried to make me pay 100k to get Into Trapini then thats when I relised It was a scam XD. Then you started NIGGAS WITH ATTATUDE where I grew for you a shit tonn. After that was disbanded caccuza was fourmed with you as leader and @Fluffy as underboss. Then that got disbanded. You will be missed. Maybe one day you could be unbanned and play again one day.

Reaction score
@Bamarin [IT] - 2 bad you were not here the last days, was a hell of a fun m9. Btw you dont actually know this.. but when I first met you a year ago when the cop was an idiot to you and I saved you.. I was one of the cops who beat you HAHAH.
WOW this revelations kills me D:
It's been a great time, but these last days i had the feeling this would have happened :'( I'll miss you bro

P.S. To everyone who's being disresprectful to William in this thread... I tried, but I can't really understand you:
First you blame him for his bad attitude and now you laugh at him? I'd say you deserve a ban too, but i also already know feel everyone else will disagree on such a ban, right (referring to everyone)? (again to those being disresprectful here) I'd like you to leave and come back when you grew up a bit more.
Thanks for reading

Trande

You know what the worst thing is? Someone like him will probably get a weapon in the military. Someone who can't abide simple rules in an online community. Truly amazing.

Reaction score
What if you guys who are such negative get into the real life. This game doesn't rule the reality, It's not even close to reality.

I've never meet you IC but I'd like to say bye since you might been a big part of the community. Good luck in future!

Reaction score
From my IC and OOC experience with you you look like a cunt...
This is the 3rd person I do not mind to fuck off...