Farewell perpheads

Reaction score
I joined in June 2014, when I first joined didn’t know what to expect out of perpheads and to be honest it was a lot better than what I initially expected. When I first join I didn’t take this server seriously and I received a large amount of warnings and bans. 1 year later I realized that I care about the server and I attempted to get a cleaner record and prove that I can improve. In September of 2015 I received my first ever perma ban and I expected I would never play on the server again, 2 months later I apologized for my actions and I got unbanned in December. Following that I didn’t get any warnings or bans up until July and I then was a lot more comfortable with the rules, I decided my perma ban was invalid and I disputed it, the dispute did indeed get accepted and the ban was accepted.

In my time on perpheads I’ve had some great achievements and I’ve had my downfalls. I was a sergeant in the PLPD and helped write the PLPD handbook, oh and I was an enforcer for 4 months (not that it really mattered). When I received enforcer was when my downfall on perpheads started, within the first day of me being an enforcer 40 people rated the accepted post dumb and even a moderator on the staff team stated, “how the fuck did he get enforcer he doesn’t even do anything”. I was told to ignore it by other administrators and I took their advice. My downfall was me listening to the people saying I wouldn’t be able to become an enforcer. I didn’t take the rank as enforcer as serious as I did in the beginning of me being an enforcer. The thing that made my experience so difficult was when the same administrators who told me to ignore them and the people I looked up to as an enforcer started becoming those people. Two out of three of them told me that they regretted accepting me as an enforcer and that’s when I didn’t take my rank seriously what so ever. I took it to heart and I accepted the fact that I’m not a valued in the staff team and then I was later then demoted.

When I was demoted I took time off from perpheads and I wanted to take a break to reflect upon my actions. When I came back the community was completely changed for me nearly every staff member was changed and I was taken as a meme. Overall when I came back the community was generally toxic towards me and I dealt with it for a while and ignored it. Today was the day I realized it’s not worth for me to play on it anymore. There’s several reasons for this but I’ve listed most of the main ones already, I’m not able to have enough time for perpheads as of recent.

After 153 days playtime Bean Can has finally decided it was my time to leave farewell the people who we’re nice to me. (this post isn’t for attention if that’s what you think this is for)

Reaction score
You were always my favorite, and you can quote me on that.
I don't think you were ever treated fairly, you will be missed.

This world to her,
Was but a tragic play,
He came, saw, dislik'd,
And passed away.
- Inscription on tomb for a teenage girl in London's Southwark Cathedral

rat

Reaction score
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Reaction score
Gonna miss dossing about with you late at night, you better keep coming on The Teamspeak Server or I will actually find and take you. Have a good one lad, hope to talk to you soon.

Reaction score
Bruh. Gonna miss you man.

You weren't treated very nicely, and tbh I remember being really salty that you got enforcer over me. Not because you didn't deserve it, but because of pure jealousy. I think that's what drove most people to throw shit at you tbh. You deserved none of it.
We had some great times, such as TS conversations where I heard your bird more than I ever heard you. John Doe virus, amirite ;) And the Shiny Lugia. You were a great lad. Hope to talk to you again sometime soon.