Palodhi Messages 479 Reaction score 487 Points 485 Feb 11, 2020 #1 I'm bored so I thought I might make a post about favourite trainers (and i need those points xd) Personally my favourite trainers atm are the Air max 720's and the Air max 270's
I'm bored so I thought I might make a post about favourite trainers (and i need those points xd) Personally my favourite trainers atm are the Air max 720's and the Air max 270's
rogue Messages 4,483 Reaction score 16,034 Points 1,440 Location double mini roundabout Feb 11, 2020 Staff #2 i prefer boots
Aquaa Messages 5,551 Reaction score 13,018 Points 1,165 Location 305 Feb 11, 2020 #4 They’re called shoes but ok
Bnjemann Messages 10,010 Reaction score 12,553 Points 1,080 Location REHAB Feb 11, 2020 Staff #6 Aight chill dude we already got ur 5 euros paypal we're working on it
Blue Messages 541 Reaction score 687 Points 665 Location Land of eng Feb 11, 2020 #7 you wear fiat puntos on your feet dont lie