Favourite musicals?

Reaction score
Some of you might go into shock upon hearing this about me but as some of you guys know I’m a massive closet broadway nerd thanks to taking GCSE drama as an easy way to get a C grade. I’ve been to theatres in London and watched broadway shows.

My favourite broadway shows I saw in London were phantom of the opera and Les Miserables, the latter I went and watched twice. I’ve also watched the movie like 4 times, it’s just so good.

I wanna go see Miss Saigon at some point too.

West side story is also a favourite of mine but I’ve only seen the original movie. I haven’t watched the new movie, is it any good?

People who like broadway or movie adaptations, what are your favourites?

Reaction score
My girlfriend bought us tickets to go see Hamilton next month, I think the last time I watched a live musical was on broadway NYC when I was like 5, disney on ice and probably a few more that I don’t remember because I was so young.

It’ll definitely be a new experience for me, will let you know how it was

Reaction score
watched blood brothers for a project in like year 10, never watched another one

Reaction score
I just L O V E Les Misérables, Chicago, Grease, Beauty and the Beast, Cabaret, Annie and the Sound of Music - the list is long!

Reaction score
I never thought of myself as much of a musical fan but one day I had a friend round and we decided to watch a movie. She recommended we watch Les Miserables and I unenthusiastically conceded so we put it on.

My god I was glued to that movie from start to finish. Never have I been so glad to be wrong about something xD It was fantastic and I still now listen to some of the songs.

Not sure if this counts but I also have a strange obsession with songs from Disney movies haha. My favourite being Princess and the Frog - Friends on the other side.

Reaction score
I never thought of myself as much of a musical fan but one day I had a friend round and we decided to watch a movie. She recommended we watch Les Miserables and I unenthusiastically conceded so we put it on.

My god I was glued to that movie from start to finish. Never have I been so glad to be wrong about something xD It was fantastic and I still now listen to some of the songs.

Not sure if this counts but I also have a strange obsession with songs from Disney movies haha. My favourite being Princess and the Frog - Friends on the other side.

If you like that disney stuff, watch Encanto. There is so many songs in that movie that I could not get out of my head

Same with @doge ….. and Br*no (we don’t talk about Br*no)

Reaction score
If you like that disney stuff, watch Encanto. There is so many songs in that movie that I could not get out of my head

Same with @doge ….. and Br*no (we don’t talk about Br*no)
Thanks I'll have to check it out! ^^

Reaction score
Not sure if this counts but I also have a strange obsession with songs from Disney movies haha. My favorite being Princess and the Frog - Friends on the other side.
I love Disney movie music! Especially How far I'll go and You're welcome from Moana, Colors of the wind from Pocahontas and Remember me from COCO always makes me cry! lmao

Reaction score
I love Disney movie music! Especially How far I'll go and You're welcome from Moana, Colors of the wind from Pocahontas and Remember me from COCO always makes me cry! lmao
I can tell we'll get along haha