FEW recommendations

Reaction score
Hello, I have been playing on this server around 7 months now and I think that it's time to handle out some recommendations for nice people.

@Jericho

You have been my friend since I was a sweater and I have never seen any negative behaviour from you.

@Tom Thompson

I know you from my sweater times also and you are one of the nicest people.

@xhantium

You have been always nice to me, you are good in being a captain and you are a good moderator.

@Brinch

You're a good captain and very good moderator. I have never seen you angry (so you are a calm person and I like dat). You are funny sometimes but not very nice then when you don't me to drift!!!

@Silent

Very good in shooting and nice person who eats goats.

@Racxes

You are a good raccoon but also one of the funniest staff members. You handle situations as moderator very well and with kinda different way than other moderators which is a good thing. Not a nazi mod +rep

@Tim Meijer

You are always nice to me and when you are on duty as an officer and you handle situations professionally.

@Mage

Exxtremely mature person as 15 years old boi. Also a good staff member. #Mage4Mod

@McYeke

You're the nicest person on community, I never see you breaking rules and you're very good corporal. #McYeke4Enforcer #McYeke4Sergeant

@Slayerduck

Owns a tesla in real life and is one of the funniest members in the community, we have had a lot of fun with crowbars... like crowbaring doors, nothing else with the crowbars.

@Logan Finch

Good videos and nice guy, also a good shooter when he gets lucky.

@Taylor

You are very good shooter and I love your videos. Unfortunately you're banned and you will be missed. #FreeTaylor

@Sonzy

Sonzy is a very professional officer and I believe that he would be a good enforcer. Extremely nice guy also. #Sonzy4Enforcer

Last edited: