Fire escapes (apartments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short explanation: Fire escapes to be added to the Regals Apartments and the Slums Apartments.

Detailed explanation: So when you go to the Regals or Slums, generally there is only one way in and one way out. This would be breaking rule 3.7 because as a requirement, there should be at least 2 entrances to a building.

On the back or side of the Slums, there should possibly be a door to exit down into the carpark or that small alleyway by FD. In Regals, there should be a fire escape staircase by the balconies and small gates which you are able to lock to stop very naughty intruders from entering (like Rogue Slyfox Tyres).

Of course this makes sense to add in future map updates, but I think it should be addressed.

No optionals needed unless you'd like to suggest some below!

Reaction score
I was just thinking about this the other day, it would also make people base in other areas more because the apartments are 100 defendable right now because it bottlenecks everyone into one area, it would also add a stealth aspect. So +support

Reaction score
In my opinion i think this would be great for the next map update. As you said all appartments break rule 3.7 but also it will allow players who get stuck in slums/ regals to safely get out.
I think that this should be addressed for a future map update as i think it could lead to be usefull.

Reaction score
I could see this idea having alot of potential in the next map update.

It wouldbe very useful because one time in regals there was a police shootout and some idiot decided to moli our door. We had no escape and had to burn alive. @mage @Walker

//Phone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.