Removing regals fire escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/regals-fire-escape.35034/#post-234919

Main Idea: Removing regals fire escape

Full description of the idea:

removing regals fire escape will bring back people to base at regals again a lot of people agree with the discussion i did 3 days ago and i think its a good time to open a thread and get this idea accepted

i just copied and pasted the things why it should be added and i'm gonna add the same pros and cons since everyone agree'd with it and hopefully it'll get accepted

Why should it be added?:

people used to base at regals 24/7 it was very very popular, people would buy slums because of regals being full of people basing there, it used to be the most amazing apartment in the whole server a lot of action was going on the server, it was at the time when regals apartment didn't have fire escape, people loved going out on the balcony chilling there or just blocking it and growing there even people liked doing passiverp there, i believe the reason adding fire escape because people believed the apartment was impossible to raid due to one entrance but honestly there was a fair chance of winning a raid on the apartment using a bomb is the easiest option also by the new rules right now, i'm sure players won't build a cancer base in there and the fire escape right now ruining the view of regals it looks shit to be honest.

It's really impossible to base at regals nowadays the 2 entrance is very close to each other if only two people will raid the property one from the back and one from the front there's no way you can defend your base you don't know which door to defend it's almost impossible.

I remember when i first joined the community what brought me to the server is when i saw a lot of vehicles parked outside regals i saw the server is alive, people not paying attention to that, sweaters join the server nowadays and don't understand what's going on, what the server is on about.

Pros:

-Will make regals popular again
-More people will be interested to base again
-More actions to the dead area (regals)
-Will make regals beautiful again as the fire escape makes it look silly

Cons:

-There would be only one entrance and people will think its gonna be impossible to raid
-Nothing else i can think of

*Other additions: N/A

*Images: Everyone already know how regals used to be without the fire escape

Reaction score
+Support I hate the fire escape on regals just makes it way to easy to raid.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.