First Impressions on Perpheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When you joined for the ever first time to the server, what were your first impressions? I just found this old screenshot and decided to open this thread:

5wdH2.jpg

Mine were pretty awesome. I knew that the dudes were working for a long while before opening the server so I was waiting for the launch the whole time and I was excited when I first joined. I had so so so much fun at launch and I was impressed with the gamemode (But I were impressed much more afterwards with the updates, nice work Fredy and steph! Since I started, to you too for the map Bob :p).

As for today, I'm very happy that the community grown so much and we're running this good big family with the awesome server. I'm happy to be part of it. Even though I haven't been playing for the last few weeks due exams, I haven't forgotten you guys, I'll be back after the exams :)

So what were your first impressions?

Reaction score
When i joinned i dont liked because no one helped me, no one gived me a ride and i needed to wait to be police :/. But now its very cool

Reaction score
It might be something weird but...
Im kind of affraid that because every person gets banned for a single thing these days that it will scare the players off.

Status
Not open for further replies.