Italian boy is back to town

Reaction score
Hi guys!
It's been about 1 week since my return to the server. I was curious about how the total withelisted PD was running and it's impressively well organized!
So last time I said you goodbye was due to University and such, but in this exam period I managed to pass all the exams with excellent marks during the first days and I thought it'd have been a great idea to hop back on the server to see the big changes :)
This probably wont last forever (onthe 27th I'll be back to the University) ...I hope I'll still have some free time to stay active on the PD and not have to resign.
Maybe I could evem go back to work on the PHcrafter, everything depends on all the other works and hobbies I have hadded to my ToDo list.
At the moment I'm working on a videogame with some friends, and I also joined a network security team for some hacking competition :dead:

Anyway it was cool to see you guys again, see you on the server!

PS.
I changed Steam name, for those who have seen a guy named Brandon (OOC) It's me

Reaction score
Welcome back to the community mate, there has been some major changes that I'm sure you would enjoy. Congratulations on passing your exams with excellent marks, and I hope you continue to do well for the future.
Hope to see you around!