first montage

Reaction score
lmao why are toxic and negative to every person who posts a montage
you cant even aim yourself pal
go ahead and spam negative reactions on my profile like you do to everyone who says something slightly negative about you

At least he does not shoot the floor 100000times

Reaction score
Ur saying stuff out of ur head
U literally started playing this year I have seen him and he can play good if he actually tries

Reaction score
Ur saying stuff out of ur head
U literally started playing this year I have seen him and he can play good if he actually tries
me only recently starting doesnt change much buddy, especially in this instance
obviously anyone is good when they try but constantly trashtalking them doesnt help

Reaction score
Why don't you show us one sentence that isn't typed with a capital letter at the start of every word?

Reaction score
Yeah. Please stop. It's just plain immature. Grow up.

Reaction score
goteem XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reaction score
Good montage and clips, fairly clean kills but I’m assuming you’re shaking since you still have that sense and fear of item loss when in shootouts, learn to disregard your items worth to get and earn and then you’ll shake less, (In My Opinion).

Reaction score
I have to agree asf on this point, I learned that and I've become way better shoot as I'm not shaking asf anymore lol.

Reaction score
I just watched through the whole montage, I like how I'm a part of 4 of them, but one of them you didn't see me though.

Reaction score
ill keep this in mind thanks for not being like "Haha Are u Plaiyng in an Earthquake XDDDDDDDDDD" like 90% of this community would be like

Reaction score
You should've seen me 2 years ago then I was literally almost swinging 90 degrees to both sides when shooting

Reaction score
Baby, I'm just gonna SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE
I SHAKE IT OFF, I SHAKE IT OFF
heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE
I SHAKE IT OFF, I SHAKE IT OFF