FishAndChipsMate Introduction

Reaction score
Hi
Small tip: Don't squeak in government radio and don't ever get in other people's car.

Reaction score
A big Welcome to PerpHeads from me mate, if you need anything at all contact me in game or on the forums and i will be glad to help.

Enjoy the community, i hope you enjoy it here and you stay with us.

Reaction score
Hiya welcome to the server, if you ever play as a cop and you see me (Tyla Jai) in service then tell me and we can patrol together.

Reaction score
Hiya welcome to the server, if you ever play as a cop and you see me (Tyla Jai) in service then tell me and we can patrol together.

Don't do it, he'll subject you to torture by 'educational' videos.

Anyways, hey, I'm Eviction. It's nice to see someone new in the community. A few things you should know:
1. When in doubt, summon our lord @Shaun, and he will give you the honour of being in his presence.
2. Don't let yourself be subject to Tyla's videos.

Thanks, and have fun.

Reaction score
Welcome to the PERPHeads community!

Make sure you never get arrested by Tyla Jai, he has loads of "educational videos" that are so long and boring. To be honest, I'd rather count sheep than watch his videos.

Reaction score
Welcome to PERPHeads FishAndChipsMate

Hope you enjoy your time here in PERPHeads. If you need any help or whatsoever, find me In-Game (Jack Morman) or drop me a message on the forums and I'll be happy to chat and help ;)

See you around!

Reaction score

Dont do it, Tyla will grab you while you're in the car and anally rape you as your "partner"
Dont make the same mistake as others.

Welcome to the community though.