Ford F100 Change

Reaction score
Topic:
Ford F100

Short explanation (in notes):
- Change the trunk storage slots for the f100 (even though i dont even have one anymore)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
The Ford F100 has 2 trunk slots even though its so big in the back. Why buy such a big car when its to no use?
I think it should become added because when you save money for something and in the end it really just sucks you get a little dissapointed. I also want the f100 to have some sort of use.

No optional additions.

Jeep Grand Cherokee gets 5 slots and yet that is only round about 220k. I do find it odd how a pickup truck only has two slots then again because it is a pickup you could put almost anything in the back even as I have seen growing drugs.

The thing is that there is indeed much trunk space in the back. However whenever you put something in the trunk you should be able to see it from the outside. Otherwise it'd be unrealistic. So you would not be able to transport drugs anyway. I Don't think it is really needed.

It's only cheap and quite productive so I don't really see why you would need more boot space. You get what you pay for, really.