Moving of portable storage chests

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4084

Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/transportable-storage-movement.17050/

Main Idea: Making the current 'storage chest' (which you craft / buy) movable with a physgun

Full description of the idea:
Currently the storage chest can only be placed with a physics gun and can not be moved unless it is by an administrator, which personally doesn't help me or other players. As we mainly like to move it to our Ford F100 or to a Ford Raptor (obviously this is only for staff members currently, but let's say it's a staff member who doesn't have honorary (has been demoted))
So, yeah. That's pretty much it.

Why should it be added?: I, personally have to make a report for a storage chest to be moved into my vehicle. And it is time consuming (sometimes). I usually set up a stall outside city hall and then get some people round to help me or simply to chill and be social with others.

Pros:
Benefits the player(s)
Adds realism - In many ways it does, but with the physics gun; it doesn't. As you could put some 'storage' chest in your pickup truck. The way it does add realism is because, why have two storage chests next to each-other without the ability to transport them (on a vehicle) to another place within the city.
For example: When @LEWIS 088 sets up a cafe outside the City Hall. He gets either his Ford Raptor or Ford F100 then puts his storage chest on the vehicles flat surface and transports it.

Cons:
Players could/might abuse this by going round and taking it onto roads and such. However, not many people have a storage chest to do this.

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.