Forgot I made this lmao (old “Falling down” instrumental cover)

Reaction score

Recorded this like at the start of 2020 And completely forgot about it. Played every instrument in this except drums were programmed and vocals are an isolated vocal track from the original song.

Me on guitar, bass and keys.

Remaking the whole thing soon it’s my next project.

GGs only

EDIT: IMPROVED VERSION:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would've done the backing track for the drums, don't have any proper mics but I'm sure I could ghetto together something if you're interested.

Reaction score
I would've done the backing track for the drums, don't have any proper mics but I'm sure I could ghetto together something if you're interested.
You play drums?

Reaction score
i used to do grades, it’s more of a hobby now tbf
I done lessons for like a few months then started learning on my own, never done grades or anything but only been playing bit over a year like

Reaction score
I done lessons for like a few months then started learning on my own, never done grades or anything but only been playing bit over a year like
drumschool is meant to have good books with "graded" songs and if you have an electric an actual kit is ideal and is way easier to learn on

Reaction score
drumschool is meant to have good books with "graded" songs and if you have an electric an actual kit is ideal and is way easier to learn on
I have both an electric and acoustic, I actually rather my electric. Far better sound for gigs.