Forum Dispute - Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Dispute

Which staff member banned you: I can only assume @TinySlayer from the evidence provided.

Your Forum Name: Husky

Link to your Forum Profile: Cannot access profile.

Why were you banned?: The reason is still unknown.

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:

In October I was banned from the server for RDM x3 and apparently this also led to my forum account being banned? It appears at first whoever banned me attempted to hide behind their acts by putting the reasoning as:

“Error user not found” and later being changed, unprofessionally by a member of the staff team to: “You have been banned for the following reason: Tiny too scared to put a reason.”

Not only does this display mass unprofessionalism by the staff team but its a direct relation to why the server has been spiralling out of control. If this was in fact by Tiny Slayer I would be extremely disappointed that such a decorated and respected member of the community would act in such a way for what I can only assume is having a dislike towards myself.

Furthermore, this leads on to why the ban itself is in fact false. If a staff member cannot state the reasoning in an attempt to silently remove someone from the community out of simply disliking said individual then all members of the community should also be worried that this could happen to them at any moment.

I hope that Senior Administration / whoever deals with this dispute take this seriously as it’s a matter of staff abuse and I wish to reintegrate into this wonderful community swiftly.

Additional Comment(s):

I was in the channel when your reason was changed, this was done by Dom, the reason why you're banned is because they believe that you're toxic, hopefully that cleared some things up.

You were banned for shit-posting in the Action Request area of the forums.
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back