Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @SpaceShots
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: L1NK <redacted>
Your In-game Name: James Husky(?)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105105797

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Extremely toxic
Why should this appeal be considered: Good morning/afternoon players and staff of Perpheads, I am making this appeal not to dispute the fact of my ban nor complain but to ask for another chance before the end of my ban. Space shots requested that I waited a considerable amount of time before appealing and I believe it has already been half of the length, in this time I have assisted Developer @Samuel in his day to day work and attempted to reintegrate myself via the forums and community ran discords. Hopefully this appeal can be accepted so that I can come back and play before we all inevitably die to coronavirus, god bless.

Additional Comment(s):

Sam

Reaction score
As I was tagged I’m pretty sure I can reply as I can comment on your character?
Don’t you dare to remove this, cuz I can un-delete!

@Husky has been a great asset for both me and the rest of the development team when it comes to testing, and helping planning updates. He has spent countless hours on my development server, showing interest in the game mode.

I personally think he should be allowed back, I also don’t think leaving him banned will teach him any lesson... maybe it’s better to talk to him and explain what 1.1 is? We need active players, and the ban hammer is not always the right tool.

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply Samuel, I am more than willing to speak with SpaceShots in teamspeak or where ever suits him before this is accepted if he deems that necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.