Forum Rules - 2.5a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 2.5a - Administrative Threads - Ratings, Alternatively, add it on to 2.5

Your version of the rule: Users who leave a rating on an administrative thread (Enforcer/Helper Applications) must leave feedback for the user to improve on. Users who leave a neutral rating do not have to leave feedback unless requested by the user/administrator.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
When users apply for a position (Enforcer or Helper), many users leave negative ratings and do not leave feedback. This means the person applying is unable to see what the person rating them has wrong with them and can not improve. Users who leave a rating and do not post feedback will be asked to leave feedback by a staff member, and upon failing to do so, their rating may be removed or forum punishment could be given (up for debate).

Reaction score
People shouldn’t have to voice their opinion, a simple rating doesn’t harm but I can also see where you’re coming from as I’ve seen a lot of negative ratings on an application with no given criticism

Reaction score
to respond to @The HitMan

That doesn't matter, players would like to know the reason so that they could improve themselves if theres an actual reasoning behind this.

and I don't think the way of the staff team handling enforcer applications from when I was a staff member but when I was one they were a factor for inactive admiinistrators such as @LEWIS 088 who was back then inactive and inactive at the moment (this ain't no diss against you just a fact)

Status
Not open for further replies.