[Suggestion] Rewrite forum rule 2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: I wish for 2.4 to be edited accordingly. This mainly involves administrative threads
Your version of the rule: "2.4 Constructive supports - Users should only reply to the threads within the Ban Appeal, Warning Dispute, Refund Request and Action Request section if they were directly involved in the situation in question, users who are not involved may only comment on administrative threads if informative evidence and/or proof that the user holds, believes to be critical to further judgement. When replying to Suggestions and Staff Applications users are expected to be constructive with their replies by providing their reasoning."
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
I understand and have read the following thread before making this, but sometimes replying with relevant information that staff do not have could come in handy when necessary, which is why I made this thread in the first place.

(My opinion)
I had replied in a comment, while not directly involved in a situation. Where as this would get my comment removed under any other circumstances, I had replied with very relevant and useful information to a refund request, in a comment of course.

I was in breach of forum rule 2.4 but staff member @Tom Hill apparently saw no problem with it due to it being a constructive and useful comment. Thus taking no action.
87c40efa67.jpg

If this edit is made, it would clear up some gray areas around this rule.
While Tom had the necessary tools to find out if the refund request exceeded $5000 on his own, I believe my comment made it easier and faster.

Please reply with your opinion, especially staff members. If you do not have the time to reply, just leave an agree or disagree rating.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

Just directly message whoever has and or will deal with the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.