Frank

Reaction score
Me and Frank have been roleplaying together as Law Enforcement Officers and have been working together to improve each others roleplaying skills and I heard he wanted to become a Supervisor and I personally feel like he is ready for this position as he knows the Law, he knows the rules and is great at roleplaying a police officer. I can recall times where he had assisted me during my time playing as a Police Lieutenant using correct Radio Protocols, educating other officers on how to use them which shows me he is ready to become a supervisor. I have been thinking to recommend Frank for a while and I have also played with Frank and again, he is a great guy to roleplay with and he knows the rules well. @Frank
Also I would like to recommend harry for his drug growing and ninja ticketing skills, no harry im not recommending you.

Reaction score
First I wanna say, you are one of the best cops I ever seen Roleplaying on the server, not kidding.
Second I wanna say Thank you. Been waiting for a recommendation as I RP'd hard these days so people can know me well and see how I RP.

Thank you very much.
<3 <3

Reaction score
I've been playing while frank was a cop, and honestly I don't think he's very good. Yeah, he might be cool but on my experience he imagines that he is a supervisor. I feel sick of that because he always orders people to do things, or even threatens officers that he will demote them. But in other stuff he is good, I like him.

Reaction score
My only experience with him isn't the nicest one. He's a cheeky nando and steals people's drugs and snipers. Haven't RP'd with him though recently so idk if he changed his RP this dramatically