Frankie & Benny's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Logo-fb.png

"We serve the best italian and american dishes"

Frankie & Benny's is a chain of Italian-American restaurants that is in the United Kingdom and may appear in other countries.
Our latest store location: Paralake City

------------------------------------------------------------------
Paralake City
------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankie and Benny's is now located in Paralake City in the business district!
We serve some of the best italian or american dishes, which ever you prefer.
We put our customers for anything, therefore to get more customers we often
give some really good discounts and for special events we give 50% off.
As we have just arrived in paralake city, there is a 50% discount until August 1st!

Management team:

Alessia Harper

s1jp8o.jpg

Managers are currently being recruited, applications may be open temporary to apply
to be apart of the management team.

Our menu:

screen-shot-2014-11-22-at-12-33-23.png

All prices are paid in dollars, this is a menu from the UK but we sell exactly the same!

Applications:

Management team - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBgPkLLOpg6yhOIWH7nR0T7SQzGSxVwcau39Z4DWDYHtkJ0Q/viewform

Part time employment (Cashier, janitor, etc) - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRV2MXrAAm2xBXCNmm8sExMQNKDny7c5p4DCp2dc5C6lcfdg/viewform

Full time employment (Cook, waiter, waitress, etc) - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHQRuIrVijDxsCy9dfvZVNn16SiS-wijSeD7sBxvAMV8lzrg/viewform

Reaction score
Last time I found your restaurant you had approximately 13 sodas for sale consisting of sprite, pepsi, and other colas, the only other thing up for sale in this unfurnished establishment was bleach that was labelled "Tomato Sauce". Your restaurant has a high lack of respect from me, you bring my Italian ancestry to a great disappointment. See you around. 0/10 Yelp!

Reaction score
Logo-fb.png

Article: Frankie and Benny's confirming to shutting down in Paralake City

Frankie and Benny's are now releasing their shutdown date in Paralake City due to not being able to devote enough time into their restaurant and a lack of workers. Here are some words directly from the head of the management team, Alessia Harper:

"As a head manager of the Frankie and Benny's restaurant in Paralake City I am now confirming that Frankie and Benny's will be closing down in Paralake City on the 10th August 2016, specifically at 6pm. I have invested a lot of time into the restaurant in paralake city and unfortunately things did not go as plan and now as a result of that we can no longer continue our service here in paralake city. We have not been able to supply the restaurant with enough supplies and employment here is at a low rate, we just have a few full time workers and a handful of part time workers. Our hygiene ratings are currently at low standards and it will let our name down. With insufficient customers, hygiene levels, low workers, low pay, etc, we cannot continue our service. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and the short notice of us closing down. By August 10th 2016, 6pm all workers have been relieved of their duties and may remain unemployed. The management team will then be relieved of their duties the following week.

Official date of the closing down of Frankie and Benny's in paralake city: 10th August 2016, 6pm.

Yours faithfully,
Alessia Harper.

ALESSIA HARPER"

(OOC: In a nutshell, garry's mod crashes on perp and I can't fix it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.