Free Tutor

Reaction score
As I submit my college applications for "early decision" in the fall, I feel like I could help the community in the art of education. (some of you need it)

I can tutor you in a wide variety of subjects (or for upcoming tests) ranging from:
Banter - If you want to be a mod, you should take this tutoring course from me. I'll teach you banter 101 playa'.

English- Your homeboy Obama has you on this one. Want to stop receiving bad spelling ratings on the forums? Want to be able to conjure sentences that'll make your mom wetter than the Niagara Falls? Want to be able to talk down on me (gl fam) then take this tutoring course.

Science - I can literally teach you any science aside from physics since I haven't taken it yet. From general earth, AP Biology, AP Chem and general common sense science shit-I can help your sorry ass out with that.

Math - no. I'll get impatient and yell at you, I'm a bad math tutor. (no I just suck at math don't let my score fool you)

SAT -
My score kinda speaks for itself, ya nigga is going ivy league mane. Jk I'm going to try to go to (ironically an ivy) Stanford or some UC (Selective Californian State University). But I can help you with that if needed.
35e7cf0546.png

ACT- Taking that on the 24th but I'm pretty sure I could help you study for it.

TL:DR Come to me for English, Science and test prep help.
(excuse my typos I'm retarded)

Last edited: