Maths(HT) - 7
Biology(HT) - 6
Chemistry(HT) - 6
Physics(HT) - 8
English Lang - 6
English Lit - 5
Drama - 6
Computer Science - 7

I'm very happy with my results and will be able to do all my intended A-Level courses, hope you guys feel the same

Some tips for Year 10s heading to Year 11,

When it comes to application subjects such as Maths and science where you are required to answer questions using methods/working out it is useful to revise by doing exam papers, Self-assess it check with questions you got wrong do some revision on the topic regarding those questions(worksheets/notes) then do the test again and mark it and find other wrong questions and rinse and repeat

and in Knowledge-based subjects such as history my tip is to make good notes,memorise them then test them using exam papers, if you don't apply your knowledge you won't know how to use it.

Make sure you really understand your notes and they are correct otherwise you fail to remember them, as they hold no significant

And importantly don't doubt yourself I was in a lower class for maths and predicted at best a B, put in the hard work and got a 7 equivalent to an A,d on't waste your time at school for nothing, life is too short for fuckups.

Good Luck

Edit:Grammar //phone

Last edited:
Reaction score
English Lang- 5
English Lit- 6
Maths- 4
Geography- 4
Science- 5 and a 4 (I do double science)
I failed Resistant materials, Graphic design and media studies by only a couple marks. Fairly happy with the results considering I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but the hard work paid off I guess.

Reaction score
English Lit - 5
English Language - 5
Maths - 4
History - 5
Religious studies - 5
Geography - 4
Media Studies - C
Science - 4/3

Lol, I really did expect to do as good as I did, all the revision and that paid off.

Reaction score
USE LETTERS FFS
Because my exam board is normal we use letters so I’m gonna post mine in letters

Media - A

Science - BC (Kinda gutted, need BB to do A-Level Physics but can’t)(Also double award)

ICT - B
Geography - B
Maths Higher - C
Maths Numeracy Higher - C
English Lit - C
Religious studies - B
Welshbacc - C
English Lang - C (done last year)

Deleted member 5193

USE LETTERS FFS
Because my exam board is normal we use letters so I’m gonna post mine in letters

Media - A

Science - BC (Kinda gutted, need BB to do A-Level Physics but can’t)(Also double award)

ICT - B
Geography - B
Maths Higher - C
English Lit - C
Religious studies - B
Welshbacc - C

You've got the same exam board as me I'm pretty sure and its numbers????

Reaction score
I got all the grades I needed to get to be able to go to sixths for and study maths, physics, computer science and product design

Maths - 7
Biology - 6
Chemistry - 6
Physics - 7
Language - 6
Literature - 7
RE - 7
Computer Science - 6
Graphics - A
Resistant materials A*

Well done to everyone one else.

Reaction score
USE LETTERS FFS

Media - A

ICT - B
Geography - B
Maths Higher - C
English Lit - C
Religious studies - B
Welshbacc - C
Typical, wales stuck in the past