freezing at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, Ive been having this problem where 30 seconds after loading in, my movement freezes. like i can hear the steps I take, i can hear my surroundings even the stars in the sky are moving I just can't move.
like when an admin freezes u...

so anyone has the sollution for this problem?

Reaction score
Have had this problem in the past, from my experience it was a content issue. I reccomend reinstalling all the content including the map, once I did this the issue solved it self. If this doesn't work try disabling all of your existing addons and only enabling the Perpheads content and Paralake V4 Map and Content

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's the demo recording stops and starts a new recording check console next time it freezes to see if there's a white font saying things about a demo.
nope, not that have this tho
Code:
Error Vertex File for 'props_c17/light_domelight02_on.mdl' checksum -935408350 should be 397824940
Have had this problem in the past, from my experience it was a content issue. I reccomend reinstalling all the content including the map, once I did this the issue solved it self. If this doesn't work try disabling all of your existing addons and only enabling the Perpheads content and Paralake V4 Map and Content
alright, will try
[DOUBLEPOST=1505841733,1505839176][/DOUBLEPOST]alright tried it and nope, didnt work...
[DOUBLEPOST=1505842358][/DOUBLEPOST]made a video for y'all to make it more clear

Status
Not open for further replies.