[SOLVED] Need some help with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, well this all started yesterday for some odd reason. My PC started freezing every couple of seconds when I tried playing Perp and it would sometimes ruin the models too, like I would see a sweater walking around with a cop uniform and an AK on his hand even tho he is not wearing any of those. At first I thought it was a problem only in Perp, but then I tried to play BattleGrounds and CS:GO and my game would still freeze every couple of seconds just like it did in Perp. I really need help detecting what the problem is and fixing it, for now I think it's just FPS drops but I'm not 100% sure so if I'm wrong please inform me. Thank You

-Edit- : Also when my game freezes only the visuals freeze while the audio is still running. Meaning I can still hear what's going on but everything else is frozen.

Reaction score
Updates: @Sossa helped me look up the problem, at first it might've been because my computer was dusty which isn't the problem. Then it was suspected to be due to high temperatures, tested my temperature and it was 37 degrees Celsius (normal). But then my bigger brother informed me that he has just started facing the exact same problem yesterday (similar to me) and it might just be because of the internet. I'll see what I can do in the next couple of days. For now thanks to everyone who tried helping me with this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497991152,1497806979][/DOUBLEPOST]
[Solved]
Turns out it was an internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.