Garry's mod crashes while loading in server [SOLVED]

Reaction score
Hi
I have 2 problems. First game crash when sending client info. It's strange becouse I played on server couple houres. One day I join to server with no problem and next day I could not join. I tried everything from https://perpheads.com/threads/garrys-mod-crashes-while-loading-in-server.4074/ but it did not help. Secong problem is when i finaly join to server i can't move. I hear people talking, chat and hear cars but only what i can do is look around. I re-join server and sometimes it help.

Reaction score
Have you tried the following;

Re-starting your pc?
Re-installing Garry's mod?
Re-installing all mods?
Re-starting the game?
Verifying integrity of game cache?

Reaction score
Re-starting your pc?
Yes
Re-installing all mods?
Yes. i reinstal game and only addon i have only one
required for the server.
Re-starting the game?
Yes. Couple times.
Verifying integrity of game cache?
Before I start the game. After crash.

Reaction score
When you join, it is common that you freeze for about 2 minutes, and then begin moving.
Just wait a while when you join the server, then if it still doesn't work, tell me.

Reaction score
1. Uninstall all your addons except for the perpheads content (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158185405)

2. Verify game Cache in the steam library, right click on garrys mod, press properties, press local files and then press "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE"

3.If those 2 wont work, reinstall your game.

(if nothing of this works, you are probably not able to play perpheads, might be due to low ram-memory.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your computer may not be able to handle PERPheads. Sorry to say, but to run the server on a humane FPS yet alone get on the server you need a machine that can run GTA 5 on max settings.
But I played on server with no problem or lags and that's why this problem is strange for me. I think computer is not a problem:
Motherboard-MSI MS-7850
Processor-Intel Core i5-4690 CPU 3,50GHz
8 GB RAM
Graphics Card-AMD Radeon R9 200 Series

Reaction score
Yesterday I re-instal Gmod and instal only PH content and I made more disc space. For now I have no problem to join and play on server