[SOLVED]Game crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So about a month ago I have had some big problems with the server. So when I try to join the server i always crash on Sending client info. This only happens when i have the perpheads content/map installed. If I delete all the content I am able to join but obviously i just see a bunch of errors and pink checkerboards. This is really annoying since I absolutely love the server and really want to keep playing.

Reaction score
So about a month ago I have had some big problems with the server. So when I try to join the server i always crash on Sending client info. This only happens when i have the perpheads content/map installed. If I delete all the content I am able to join but obviously i just see a bunch of errors and pink checkerboards. This is really annoying since I absolutely love the server and really want to keep playing.
Delete and unsubscribe from all addons, manually delete your garrysmod folder, only subscribe to perp ones and make sure all your video drivers work fine. Besides that, don't be rendering a pixar animation because it can crash if it doesn't have enough resources.

Reaction score
Try redownloading cs source or something, that could be interfering with your textures. I have the same thing, but only slightly in some buildings. It's obviously an issue with your addons so resubscribing.

Reaction score
I just tried starting a single player game and all the textures work now i just need to see if i crash when joining the server
[DOUBLEPOST=1486493706,1486492715][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope still crashes
[DOUBLEPOST=1486494685][/DOUBLEPOST]AAAAAH i'm so happy it finally worked!!!! Thanks though for all the responses :) see ya in game

Status
Not open for further replies.