Getting stalked possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello there,

I am getting called by a anonymous number the whole time and I want to block it, because it's anonymous I can't. Is there a way to still block the number?

Thanks for your help guys.

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am getting called by a anonymous number the whole time and I want to block it, because it's anonymous I can't. Is there a way to still block the number?

just call your carrier, if its an anonymous number which calls you alot, they'll probably know it. i dont recall scammers using anonymous numbers tough, sure its not a family member calling with landline? since isp's always give them out for a few euros extra and make them anonymous

Reaction score
Tim Meijer Said;
Hello there,

Type of phone you got?

You should be able to go in settings and disable calls from unknown numbers or contact your carrier to see if they can restrict them from calling.

Reaction score
If you have a decent phone go to the settings on the phone app and find the blacklist, you might be able to block all 'unknown' calls from there. This way it doesn't matter what carrier you have, your phone will reject it automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.