Appealing for: 3 week ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: curak
How long were you banned for: 3 weeks

Your Steam Name
: GlutenFree15
Your In-game Name: Tom Ibqal
Your Steam ID: 76561198839860514

Why were you banned?: Killing someone without a valid reason 2 week ban (I did this part), terrible attitude in the sit 1 week ban(didn't do this part)
Why do you feel the bans invalid?: I got the apparent terrible attitude in the sit for asking when I was going to be banned as the admin waited up to 8 minutes after telling me I was going to be banned. I would like the one week ban added to be removed.

Additional Comment(s):
In the future make sure your admins don't take everything as an insult if they need to retreat to their safe space when people ask questions don't hire them. Hope your having a good day.

Reaction score
Are you able to provide any sort of evidence regarding the situation? If not, this dispute will be very hard to consider. The best way to provide evidence if you have not got any is to access your demo files and either upload the relevant file(s) or make a recording of the situation, that way the situation can be viewed and judged.

This guide goes through demos in-depth and how to access them.

Reaction score
How do I access demos and what are they
Essentially, demos are hour-long recordings of your game which refresh automatically. They capture all of your time on the server, every time you play the server. The guide both I and @CaughtRed have provided goes into detail about what they are and how you may access them.

Reaction score
They might have been removed when I did a disk clean up to create space. I don't know.
Okay. Rule 1.4 states the following:
If a staff member requests a demo file, and that demo file was recorded within the last 21 days, you are obligated to upload it (i.e. users may safely delete demos which are older than 21 days). It is the user's responsibility to ensure that there is enough disk space on the drive that Garry's Mod is installed on to ensure that demos record.
So you are responsible for the loss of your demo. If you can't find any other way of providing evidence, all else that can be done is for direct contact to be made with curak, which will be done.

Reaction score
Accepted

Whilst we feel your attitude in the sit was quite poor, it was not poor enough to warrant an extra week on the ban. However, please just curb the condescending attitude, nobody wants to hear it.

@Clarky, @Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.