GMod Crash after Initial Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Whenever I join the server my Garry's Mod instantly crashes as soon as I spawn.
I already reinstalled the PH addons and tried to remove everything from the "download" and "downloadlist" directory.
But it is still happening..

I hope anyone has an idea and is able to help me!

Regards,
Alpha

Attachments

• crash_report_gmod.zip
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
Solution
Don't use the 64 Bit version.
Unsubscribe from all workshop addons except for the PERP content https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158185405 and do menu_cleanupgma in console
Mount CS:S
Have enough RAM available.

If all fails you should probably reset ALL settings. Put this in your launch options -novid -default -autoconfig +host_writeconfig +mat_savechanges +quit , boot up Garry's Mod once and let it do its thing. If it's done remove the launch options and reconfigure your Garry's Mod. You can also use the common\GarrysMod\FactoryReset-GMod.bat folder which should yield complete factory settings. The first option removes configs and video settings that may crash upon loading, second one may even be...
Reaction score
Try unsubscribing from all of your gmod addons and delete all the .gma files in your garrysmod/addons directory and reinstall the PH content, should fix it

Reaction score
Don't use the 64 Bit version.
Unsubscribe from all workshop addons except for the PERP content https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158185405 and do menu_cleanupgma in console
Mount CS:S
Have enough RAM available.

If all fails you should probably reset ALL settings. Put this in your launch options -novid -default -autoconfig +host_writeconfig +mat_savechanges +quit , boot up Garry's Mod once and let it do its thing. If it's done remove the launch options and reconfigure your Garry's Mod. You can also use the common\GarrysMod\FactoryReset-GMod.bat folder which should yield complete factory settings. The first option removes configs and video settings that may crash upon loading, second one may even be literally the same (haven't tried it out yet). Also make sure that you disable Steam Cloud for Garry's Mod so it won't redownlodad anything.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.