going for 10 days

Reaction score
Yet Sweden is better than the USA.
Weird.

4 disagree ratings

1532606050324.png

sorry, same meme again xd

It’s true though. Even though Sverige is the worst place in Scandinavia at the moment, I’d rather live there than in the US.

Reaction score
Hello all, for the 0 people that actually cared I would like to announce my return to the realm of PH from the far eastern land known as "Nippon"
My travels were fraught with peril as, upon my arrival, I was exposed to one of the warmest summers ever recorded in Japan, with temperatures reaching approximately 41.1*C, which at the time of writing this had already killed dozens of people through heatstroke. This along with extremely high humidity made my body excrete enough sweat that if it had been water, it would have supplied a poor African village for life.
In addition, it would seem that near the end of my exploration of the land of the rising sun, I was put through yet another trial. As if the warm weather was not enough, a typhoon decided it should test it mettle against myself, but as with many challengers who appear before me, cold feet is the rule rather than the exception and it diverged south of my location as to avoid what would be a hopeless battle against me.
Just thought you all should know of my superhuman achievements.
I also saw a lot of cool shit and brought home 18 figurines lmao. pics can be procured upon request.

Reaction score
post Yuudachi figurine thx
Also got a Darjeeling figurine. Cost me 1000 yen
cCkFVkq.jpg