Gone for awhile

Piz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm still fairly new to the community but couldn't really be arsed to message each person I've met on PERP about leaving & answer any questions if there were any.

In general I've just gotten bit bored of PERP, I joined some big organisations and made a lot of money but I don't feel like I have the motivation to grow / raid . Plus first year in college has been pretty mad so far & I'm loving going out with mates and such, with the job starting on the 8th & that it seems more unrealistic to carry on playing.

I've been in quite a few gaming communities of all which I never bother to make googbye posts but I can happily say that I've really enjoyed being apart of PERP's and will be sure to check forums here and there.

If you know me well feel free to add me on snap at tomsouthall14 or follow me on ig at tomsouthy but message before or i won't bother accepting.

Regardless, wish you all the best with your life's, have fun!

Piz

Reaction score
lol that's long, i'll just add u to the priv sometimes things on there

Reaction score
If you want to have fun on perp just don't give a shit about anything, honestly it's the best way to have fun on perp. Join an org or something and back them up when necessary and just do random stupid shit, loads of fun mate been doing it since 2013

Reaction score
Cya mate, hope your job goes well for you and lines your pockets something fancy!

Reactions: Piz

Piz

Reaction score
Yeah never really thought of it like that, possibly in future I'll come back when more avaliable, thanks!

Piz

Reaction score
Thanks! First will have to pay dad for festival ticket then will start getting some drip & ice like @smo

Reaction score
Lacoste joggers and a stoney jumper rocking some white hilfiger shoes TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

dont forget gold 97s

Reactions: Piz