Goodby friends

Reaction score
I am goodbye

I have been banned forever so I will make a little goodbye thread to say bye bye.

@Da Cool Cow You are very funny bye forever
@JustFedorable Good bye dood you are a funny admin+
@TheRestOfThePerpCommunity I loved the roleplay and I am VERY happy I could RP with you guys, except Will Sharp.
@Chris I really liked your Minicooper skills lol
@Walker You are very good at annoying the traffic police

Thanks for the RP guys i am sorry for my ban :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
:( I am very very sad to see you go. It was the day I prayed never come. The day I see my good friend Dillian Regal go. You showed me to the world of Perp and Paralake and if it wasn't for you, I would be so lost and confused to the mean community who used to bully me because of my mini cooper and sweater vest. We were the young cool kids of Paralake and then came @FedorableTheSequel who saved us both. He helped us when we needed it the most. It's such a shame to see you go, especially when you just donated and I hoped staying along time together with you. I'm almost crying right now I'm that sad. It was only later when our other friends came along like @Chris and @Walker who were the nicest people of PERP and just as PRANK PATROL™ was just being assembled, you are going. Worse of all, I never got to say goodbye to you and tell you how much of a good roleplayer you were to me. You were a great roleplay, great entertainer but most of all. You were my friend. Someone who supported me and stick with me no matter what happened. No matter what was said and no matter who was saying it. I really really really hope one day I get to see you again on PERP happy as ever like we used to be. Happy together. Happy forever. I promise to god I will make PRANK PATROl™ the best org in paralake with our current members and we will never forget you. goodbye dillian, my roleplay buddy. my friend.