Camerons Goodbye Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am going to say goodbye to all of you

Thanks for being my best bro @Sam without you i wouldnt lived

this is afraid my good bye. I am really bad at playing perp and i keep getting banned and everytime I play and get raided I just cry and I know its just the game but its my problems I have. I just got banned for 2 days and it was pissing me off more

If you want me to stay +support

*Edit* I do want to stay but this snitch just wanted me banned

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
"*Edit* I do want to stay but this snitch just wanted me banned", i changed my mind, you can leave now

Reaction score
2 days is nothing compared to the long standing member's records. And I did want you banned because you have 14 days playtime and blatantly affected my rp. Not only that, you disrespected me in LOOC.

Why are you leaving over a 2 day ban?

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's a game, don't forget that. Not gonna be supporting you cause you are just looking for attention
Stop breaking the rules and you'll not get banned, As simple as that.
You are childish and you need to grow up in my opinion.

Reaction score
It's a game, don't forget that. Not gonna be supporting you cause you are just looking for attention
Stop breaking the rules and you'll not get banned, As simple as that.
You are childish and you need to grow up in my opinion.
Mate i said "I have problems" I cant handle this shit anymore im trying my best to not to but i get pissed
[DOUBLEPOST=1496935778,1496935714][/DOUBLEPOST]
2 days is nothing compared to the long standing member's records. And I did want you banned because you have 14 days playtime and blatantly affected my rp. Not only that, you disrespected me in LOOC.

Why are you leaving over a 2 day ban?
Have you seen my bans? Looks like you havent everyone hates me and i have bad problems and i was about to kill myself

Reaction score
Have you seen my bans? Looks like you havent everyone hates me and i have bad problems and i was about to kill myself

You have 7 bans. A lot more people have a lot more bans than you that are far worse, including me. Not everyone hates you. There are 7 billion people on this earth and why contemplate suicide when only 0.0001% of them don't like you, and ones that you have never met in real life before. This is a game and this is nothing compared to life. See the bigger picture.

Reaction score
Mate i said "I have problems" I cant handle this shit anymore im trying my best to not to but i get pissed
[DOUBLEPOST=1496935778,1496935714][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why would you try to suicide ? Are you dumb ? killing yourself is not a solution to your problems.
Now get yourself together, stop looking for attention, stop break the rules and you'll not get banned.

Reaction score
Why would you try to suicide ? Are you dumb ? killing yourself is not a solution to your problems.
Now get yourself together, stop looking for attention, stop break the rules and you'll not get banned.
Reading thisc omment is making me fucking sad again thanks for the postive shit i was joking i wanted to kill my self i told u have have problems plus brain damage get over it

Reaction score
You got banned for two days, be fucking lucky it isnt a perma ban. I don't see the point of this thread except attention seeking. Moti has a point, killing yourself over a community is retarded but killing yourself over PERPHEADS is straight up even more retarded. Good luck with your two day inactivity notice and dont kill yourself pls.

M

Reaction score
Odds tracker:
1/20 - Cameron's Hello Thread
1/500 - More than 50 negative ratings by noon
1/e^99 - Similar thread this year

Odds on getting a grip are up to you @cameron4x4 - no doubt you'll be embarrassed by this thread on reflection, but use it to learn from this mistake and the community will forget about it if you try and make more positive contributions =)

Locked - Ban expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.