Goodbye

Reaction score
Not many people know who I am (Nadine Kennedy IC), anyway I have come to a decision to stop playing PERP, most likely permanently, I might hop on for the weapon update to check it out.However it's just not as fun any more. I'll be spending my time mostly playing CSGO now or some other games. Thanks to everyone for the great times that I've experienced on PERP, I have had some of the most hilarious times within this community. I won't create a list of people, purely there's too many people to list who made PERP what it was, however I have to give a special shout to @Moon The Goon for introducing me to PERP :)

Thanks for the fun times guys!

i'll still be lurking on the forums ;)

edit : what a fucking joke :kappa:

Last edited:
Reaction score
No regrets, getting you into perp, you are a lad and you are one of the funniest guys i know. I know you will probably be back ragging it out again but if your not this is a bye.
274852368_3bd1afcde7.jpg

Deleted member 4116

Thanks Nadinne you have been nice to me and we had fun time raiding people, goodluck further in CS:GO!
Cya later!

Deleted member 4084

You will always be remembered as the person who raided sweatervests with an M82

Reaction score
Shit man Nadine, going to miss the times on PERP lad. I've sent you a request on steam, we could play CSGO some time if yo down, thanks for the gift before leaving man jheez.

Have a good one lad.

Reaction score
Thanks for burning people's bazaar shop's for me so I wouldn't break 2.5, you were a great friend and a real trooper.
nmX5aZo.png

Last edited: