Goodbye for ever

Reaction score
So Im leaving forever.

Im heading to college, which means I got more to focus on, and I need to take some time off the PC.
After playing perp since 2014, there is an end to when the fun stops.
Perpheads was a big part of my gaming life, when I logged into the server, people greeted me by yelling my name.. (@Racxes @Juma Strauch @Marcus Hudson @Envionic (AKA ULU) (made my day 10x better)
Many Online friendships were made when playing perp, and many funny memories too.

s/o to all the people who had an impact on my life online (In perp and outside of perp)
Thank you for some great memories guys.
Wanted to tag a lot of you, but I don't have the time to search through y'all forum names <3
//mac
200_s.gif

Reaction score
ok bye haaha lmao can i have your car and money now because that's all you were to me hahahaha what the fuck is a friendship lmfadwoda

But for real, good luck with college man. Always had fun in game whenever we saw each other and fucked around. See you around ;)

Reaction score
Goodbye Da Lion! You will be missed!! We had great times, and we will probably soon get some new great times, when you come back from college. You are a great guy, with the heart on the right place. I gotta admit, I've lied to you.
You asked me if I didnt play 2 years ago, and i replied "No?" but the answer was actually "Yes"
I wish you well in the future min ven! :)

Reaction score
Alright man, I was having some great fun with you, mostly with raids, where everybody was panicking except you, when you were saying some funny shit. See you in 2 weeks lad. Have fun with college.

Reaction score
You are a great lad and a very good roleplayer. Was always fun to hang around with ya. Wish you good luck with school and maybe we"ll see each other again sometime