Goodbye...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date

Deleted member 5193

I've been debating for a long time whether or not to do this, and the choice was especially hard after a talk with @LEWIS 088.

I'm going to say this right away, I'm not leaving because A.) My enforcer apps got denied or B.) Because I'm active in another community. The reason I wish to leave is due to personal commitments along with the fact I don't find PH as fun as I uses to. That doesn't mean it isn't fun, or isn't a good community, it simply means I don't find the want to go on the server anymore.

I'll probably come back eventually after taking time out, but for now it is a goodbye. I'm not going to tag people who've made my experience enjoyable, but you know who you are.

Please take this as an official resignation from the PLPD too.

Thanks for making my time enjoyable :) have a good Christmas.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Fredrick! Wanted you to experience the full master race whitelist. Thank you for all of your help in the Police Department, it really did not go unnoticed. You don't need to justify why you're leaving, that's no-ones business. Enjoy whatever you're moving on to do!

I'll get your resignation sent to people services.

Reaction score
Remember when you did my stage 3? You have helped me progress so much in the community, thank you and I will miss you.

Reaction score
Shame to see you go mate, always saw you as an excellent member and have always told you that, and would personally have loved to see you as an enforcer! Good luck for the future, will talk to you again soon! :)

Reaction score
See you later man, we did have good times, although we did have an argument about the colour of my car. Anyway cheers for being here and having banter and good luck with what you're doing. See you soon :(

Reaction score
How did I know this was coming...

I didn't want it to come to this, but ultimately it's your decision. I'm thankful for the great times we've had on both the server and on TS. You know, in a way, you've helped me achieve a lot of my goals I've had on PH. Ever since you accepted my stage 3 back when I was a plebby officer, you've been a great friend to me. You helped me gain some of the confidence I needed to climb the ranks in the PLPD and also to apply for Enforcer.

Thanks for all the great times, Thomas.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
:wales: Well, as me and Murtsley introduced you to the comunity let me say a very emotional good bye.

When I first met you on the server pal i didnt think much of you, but you aspired to be an excellent community member and a great friend. Sad to see you go :( Good luck in the future and hope to see you again pal. :)
:wales: :moron:

Reaction score
I probably should've replied to you earlier than this but it's kinda something I just brushed under the rug to forget.

You were probably one of my closet friends in PERP :troll: but I watched us slowly drift towards always backstabbing each other and I apologise for this. Good luck on the melon stick server, no matter what shit I have talked you probably be a more than adequate head of their staff team.
Thank-you for helping me with confidence and the problems that arose that you fought for me.
Goodbye my sweater cop.