Goodbye

Gaz

Reaction score
After playing the server for over a year-ish, I've finally decided to leave.

I've been banned and warned so many times and breaking some of the rules that I do not intend in breaking, most just being a misunderstanding or thinking that what I was doing wasn't breaking a rule but then I later find out that it actually is. You could argue and say "You've been in the sever for a year and still not read/understand the rules?" I knew what the majority of the rules were, it's just the rules I did break were either very childish or because I didn't read the rules closely (if you get what I mean).

I've been banned for a week now and I'm not going to apologise because I'd give myself another 2 weeks and I'll find myself with another warning or ban and trying to apologise again. Leaving the server would mean that I am not ruining anyone else's game play by being annoying and breaking the rules every minute.

Being a Senior Officer for around 5/6 months and working towards Corporal, I thought that I was going to make it. Although thinking of it, I don't think I'm getting a promotion with a total of 5 bans and 5 warnings. It's easier to give up than carry on so I may as well stop there.

Well, goodbye. Whether I'll be back later on - I don't know, but leaving Perp will give me one less reason not to study when it comes to finals, which is pretty soon. I wish I could say that I was leaving Perp for a different reason and is embarrassing that I am leaving because of a ban. I wish I could say bye to some people but I never really made friends on Perp, I would always just go on duty and drive around in my Crown Vic.

I'm sorry it's not a long goodbye but I thought that I'd just leave this here.

It's been good Perp, cheers.

Reaction score
I would not be suprised if the PLPD had enough of me going inactive but missing a important staff meeting to tell the police how to do their job as a medic was well worth it. I will be submitting a request to be reinstated but I don't know if I will get Corporal back.

I wish you the best of luck buddy take care.

Reactions: Gaz
Reaction score
5 bans and 5 warnings
original.jpg

I'm on 13 bans and 17 warnings. Not an achievement by any means, and 10 of my warnings were from the first month I played in October 2014.

See you next week.

Reaction score
426a515aaa.png

6389985a49.png

Having bans and warnings aren't that big of a deal. It's what you make of it, read through the rules and learn from your mistakes, I'm the biggest example of it. Well if you do end up leaving I hope you have luck with your future endeavors.
d90b238640.jpg

Reaction score
Listen up infinite, i understand how easy it can be to break certain rules and its very hard to understand some of them. Take 3.4 for an example, in the rule it states that you can't put your freedom at risk for an invalid reason. Now if you have a look at my record which is 12 warnings and 7 bans you can see that most of my warns are for 3.4. Countless times i have told the moderators that its not my fault but at the same time it really was. Now, when you see a police officer or you get into a police chase you really should stop for the officer unless your wanted or something, when your in that exited mood you really feel like you should troll around and evade the cop, now when your in that "Troll Mood" you forget about 3.4 and when you get pulled into that admin sit you then realise what you've just done wrong and get banned for doing it. Its nothing to leave perp about i mean i have twice as much of bans and warns as you and im not leaving, you still have a chance for promotions and even enforcer if you really proved yourself. Its not the end of the world just because you have all those bans and warnings, but i mean at the end of the day its your choice if you want to leave or not. Anyway if you choose to come back then take my advice and i hope to see you around.