Goodbye

Reaction score
Am I the only one who don't get how it's aim hacking as he can see him through a window and not a wall?

Dunno if I'm watching the video of his demo or someone with an esp in a demo?

Reaction score
well bye Madlyn I really liked you.

But by looking at the evidence frame by frame it really does look like wallhacks and aimbot... You literally saw the cop for about 8 frames and you shot.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You are in denial... at least this man had the decency to admit he lied.
I dont like cheaters, bye.

Reaction score
I had so much respect for you, we have been buddies since 2014. I tried to back you up when everybody thought you were hacking as i believed you, because we've known each other for so long. Then i see the video and realize you were lieing to me. I have lost every ounce of respect for you and do not wish to speak to you if you are going to lie to such a old friend. We've been through so many good memories on the server and it's sad it had to come to and end because of you being such an idiot.

That 3 years of perp has been put down the drain due to your rash decision to hack. I thank you for all of the good times but i however do not wanted to be associated with you. I backed you up talking to admins for about an hour debating on what you have done and i have been completely mugged off by a long term friend. When you came back to the community from like a 1 year break, who was their for you?....Me because i wanted to help you back on your feet, and become what we were back in 2014 with our group and now i regret it all...I helped you when you wanted to quit the server and encouraged you too stay and when you wanted to base with people i would let you base with me and we had a laugh, and now you hack and get banned, and it's the end of you.

Wanna know what makes it funnier, is you are still not admitting to it. Until you admit to me Madlyn i will not be speaking to you. Have a good time doing whatever you do, if you have anything other to do. It makes me angry thinking about never seeing you on the server again, and that i could have told you to stop before you got banned because i would never speak to you again pretty much.

You were a class guy until you hacked, bye (admit it to me and maybe we can be friends).

Reaction score
Regardless off if you were hacking or not, we had a good time back in 2014 you've always been a good guy and i don't know how its ended like this but it has. I wish you the best of luck with your future. ;)

Reaction score
As much as we all hate hackers and you're leaving the community. Can you just please for the love of god get a higher resolution profile pic it's pixilated and it's triggering me.

Deleted member 5920

What did you expect from someone who pretended to be a girl?

Reaction score
Now I understand how you managed to nearly kill me with a ppk in that last raid. U done goofed tho