GoPro Motoric Riding

Reaction score
So, after a 12-0 Y/N voting ratio this has a go. ill be trying my best to edit it out fine enough
First, some info:
  • Most of the trips I will be riding with my dad on the quad bike, some trips will be me riding solo, but I will ride with my dad. The way it works is basically me and my dad switch drivers here and there, when we see a small track he lets me run in a little bit, so you will be seeing me on that too.
  • I will be starting to ride on the motorcycle in a bit, but I will be a starter which means not the best at it.
  • I am planning sorta kinda to buy a motorcycle, but this is a sorta kinda maybe thing.
So every once in a while I will be uploading the video to the forums by a reply in this thread, so you guys can be aware of when there is a new video.

Got the gopro and everything else sorted out, now its just waiting for a trip :picture:

Nearest tuesday will be a trip, expect a film that day or the next day, ill be going out with my brother on his bike and me on my quad, so its gonna be alot better :) Hope you guys enjoy it