MEME ME FOR LIKE 50k

Reaction score
I made it so the guy on the back looks like an idiot. That does not know how to hold himself.

Reaction score
i was going to make a jake and the neverland pirates meme but for some fucking reason it's not on netflix and since i already spend like an hour on recording this shit and because the fucking piratebay was down too i made it a shit meme. fuck netflix, fuck you and fuck your ears. while editing i came up with another idea but @The Strange Deranged Mage posted that already so reeee

Reaction score
You guys are giving me a very hard time choosing a winner. You can male multiple videos if you’d like, “contest” closes sometime tomorrow and winner will be chosen.

Deleted member 5920

1ec720e19054e7bd3e8322c476b2efc5.png

Reaction score
i was going to make a jake and the neverland pirates meme but for some fucking reason it's not on netflix and since i already spend like an hour on recording this shit and because the fucking piratebay was down too i made it a shit meme. fuck netflix, fuck you and fuck your ears. while editing i came up with another idea but @The Strange Deranged Mage posted that already so reeee
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on spam, deceptive practices and scams. RIP

Reaction score
When that girl invites u to her home and when you are nearly finished, she didn't mean to text u, but another guy

Reaction score