Got confused by SS Agent raiding us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam name : Janssoni
IG Name: Steve Cockerel
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:22267054
Reason : Was about to finish the probably last SWAT inside building, I got confused when i saw a "civilian" next to me so i didnt shoot and i was going to kill SWAT then the guy killed me and it turned out it was SS Agent. Soo i lost Benelli M3 and a few buckshots.
Evidence:https://mega.co.nz/#!MJxARYRB!zZmURK...Sfk_4cpZgGnXpA
Tick: 75000

Reaction score
It is, but its refund request, so I don't know if he will need it, my request is almost same btw.

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
I'm not sure but I think that May be sir demotan. Could be wrong though. Maybe include his name in the request.
His in game name was Yustas Benevicius.

Reaction score
Why do you want your gun refunded exactly? What's the problem with your death, if you felt he broke the rules, make a ban request not a refund request.

------------
EDIT
------------

Accepted - The administrator dealing with your report has told me what happened in detail. Please contact a Senior Administrator+ in-game for your items back.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
Why do you want your gun refunded exactly? What's the problem with your death, if you felt he broke the rules, make a ban request not a refund request.

------------
EDIT
------------

Accepted - The administrator dealing with your report has told me what happened in detail. Please contact a Senior Administrator+ in-game for your items back.
Refund Collected.

Status
Not open for further replies.