GraveDinosaur.

Reaction score
This is my first recommendation and I'm not going to write these often however @GraveDinosaur deserves this.

We all know John Riddle and honestly I feel that he is one of the best staff members on the staff team currently, he is definitely one of the best moderators at the moment. Riddle shows a clear and extensive knowledge of the rules and its extremely rare that riddle can't get to the bottom of a report. It's clear to see that Riddle thoroughly enjoys what he does on the server and he is very dedicated to his position as moderator. Whenever I see riddle on I see him responding to reports and generally helping out around the community like an ideal member of the staff team. Honestly I feel he is one of the best candidates for admin and I think he deserves the position.

Thanks for all your hard work Riddle.

He also has a really good taste in alcohol :kappa:

well-done-o.gif

Reaction score
The Riddler is a great staff member, honestly it's hard to believe how much he has improved from a year ago when I used to see him as a common rule breaker.

Keep it up mate, you're doing great :)

Reaction score
Grave is doing a great job! I love to see his dedicated work and many people underestimate him and I just think that weird as he's doing so much for the community right now!

Keep it up Grave!