Recommendation for an amazing staff member- Riddle.

Reaction score
I believe I have made a recommendation for this staff member in the past, but he's really stood out from the crowd recently and has presented himself in a manner which I believe is the ideal which all other staff members and (other)community members should strive towards.

d71c91d4dbde9f4c6e8525145212bd45.png

3dce259b84.png
Above is a well deserved award, and completely representative of what Riddle was (last year) and probably will be this year- the greatest staff member.

During an administrative sit with him, he conducted himself in a way which I haven't seen from any other staff member in the last (almost) 2 years, and it's quite hard to describe. Why Riddle hasn't been recommended more, I do not know. In my opinion, he's an incredible member of the community.

Reaction score
He is an excellent Admin, and in my eyes would be perfect for the Senior Administrator rank! He responds to reports as soon as possible, and always ensures the reporter is satisfied with the outcome.

I still find it odd seeing him as a staff member, as I still remember back when he wasn't so good at following rules, but its crazy to see how much he improved!

Keep it up @GraveDinosaur :D