Server Suggestion Grindworthy Ranks

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Grindworthy Ranks
Suggestion Description: Currently, Jobs like Courier; Taxi and Roadcrew have no benefits outside playing them for passive rp.

My suggestion is to add a recipe for a new item to unlock that makes sense with the theme of the job to help a player produce a tool or weapon that is only obtainable via ranking up in reputation and gaining job experience.

- Ranking up as roadcrew up to a certain rank would unlock a recipe for tire repair kits.

Players can use it to temporarily patch up their tires on their own accord.

- Ranking up as a Courier up to a certain rank would unlock a recipe for hiding a remote bomb inside a delivery package.

Players can use this to assassinate an individual by tricking them into thinking there's a package waiting for them or a friend, Also useful for raiding heavily armed compounds.

* Works just like a remote bomb but is remodeled into a courier box.

- Ranking up as a Taxi driver up to a certain rank would unlock a recipe for fake license plate

Players can use this to equip a license plate on their vehicle that randomly links back to a random car.

* For example. If I am wanted and I put this on my car, A cop's ANPR will not detect my car as wanted but instead my Audi R8 will ANPR automatically as a Golf 2014 GTI which is clearly wrong if the cop is paying attention.

Why should this be added?:
- Giving a better reason to grind out civilian and passive rp jobs over simply getting more cars.
- More convenience for repairing your tires when no RC is on or one that's high enough rank.
- Incentivizes new players to try out the job because they can look forward to unlocking new recipes that help them in their criminal playtime.
- City budget grows way faster when people are grinding out legal jobs such as this instead of tax evading by power-growing. Many criminals will flock to these jobs because of the benefit they can eventually attain.

What negatives could this have?:
- Too many people playing legal jobs so new players don't get to it first sometimes because theres grinders trying to unlock the recipes.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Little incentive to grind out higher rank in civilian / legal jobs aside from new cars. Contrast that with the cool stuff you get ranking up in PLPD and you see a dichotomy that I believe this suggestion aims to tackle.