Server Suggestion Group Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Group Call
Suggestion Description: If a player is having a meeting with somebody or calling somebody and a third party needs to be involved. It would just be more convenient to group call by adding someone to the phone call wouldn't it?

I suggest allowing it so that if player 1 wants to call player 2 and player 3. Player 1 can call Player 2 then press a button next to the hang up button which has a symbol showing a group of little people. He is prompted to pick a contact, enter a number or go back to the call screen.

This can be helpful to all realms of roleplay from criminals to civilians to government.

Why should this be added?:
- Convenient
-Quality of Life
- Useful
-Immersive
-Realistic
-Helpful

What negatives could this have?:
- Could be impossible due to game limitations however I am not totally sure.

Reaction score
Why would government employees need to have a group call
It's a legal way for people who aren't criminals to get into a call with more than one person? Group calling is a realistic phone feature with endless uses. Government employees can be doing a sting on a criminal or roleplaying anything with it.

Reaction score
I understand your idea but Jake's point is that there is already things put into the game that ar the same as this. Also reference;

Government employees can talk to each other if they make an Incident. Then if they press N only those in the incident can hear it. There are also almost never stakeouts/stings on perp if were honest!

Reaction score
It's a legal way for people who aren't criminals to get into a call with more than one person? Group calling is a realistic phone feature with endless uses. Government employees can be doing a sting on a criminal or roleplaying anything with it.
Government empolyees can use radio, non government employees can use teamspeak, it is not illegal to use

Status
Not open for further replies.