Group chat/call

Reaction score
Description of the idea: As the title says a Group chat or/and call.
So last night we had some fun RP in office with the Mayor. We had some other players role playing as private military that where protecting the Mayor.
After some while we were talking and agreed that there was missing some communication between us, due to the limitation we have now we can't have a chat with multiple people from different org's or jobs.

You can implement this in many ways. But it think the best way is to have in the call app or a different app a function to make a group with phone numbers or people from your contact list. And put them in a group. When the player leaves the server they leave the group.

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • You can do activities with other people without having to join their org to have good communication.
  • Open up more possibilities for role play. For example what i described earlier.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
  • don't think there are any.
*Other additions:
This has been suggested before with a lot of support! So i don't know why this is not added yet.
https://perpheads.com/threads/group-messages-calls.12040/
https://perpheads.com/threads/mass-group-chat-call.23074/

Reaction score
A similar thing got suggested a couple of years ago and it didn't get accepted and I really don't know why, this seems like a great idea that can help out communication in raids when there are people you are working with that are not in your organization.

Reaction score
I feel like this is probably a little excessive almost as initially I thought it would probably take a lot of development for something that will rarely be used (especially compared to TS or just the phone), however, we already have a TS app and I suspect it probably isn’t too much work to just make another maybe public TS app with 10 channels that anyone can join? Or build a brand new app possibly off the foundation of the current TS app